Introduction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My life consists of work, play and sleep. I will be blogging about those three activities, all of which I have extensive knowledge in. Mostly, I'll be bitching. Occasionally, not, but mostly just bitching. I work as a nanny. Much of my blog will be regarding my job but some regarding the rest of my life. Most people might not care however, I think my opinions regarding children and parenting are valid and any parent should take heed. Until my next real post. So long.


0 Responses to “Introduction”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Profile of a Mommy for Hire
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Cool Links