Strict Vegetarian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One afternoon, Bunny, Buddha and I were playing outside in the backyard. Bunny was off with his vehicles and Buddha and I were enjoying the fun grass. Upon seeing Buddha attempt to rip out pieces of grass and put them in his mouth I joked that already he was a vegetarian, like Bunny, myself and his parents. We played awhile longer and not long after, I noticed that Buddha was now trying to put fistfuls of dirt into his mouth. I quickly scooped him up and wiped him off, trying to supress giggles. Bunny just shook his head and with an air of superiority explained to me that "he just doesn't know that vegetarians don't eat dirt."
Oh Bunny, it's a good thing you have such a wise older brother to teach you these things. Silly, Rabbit. Dirt's not for vegetarians!


2 Responses to “Strict Vegetarian”

  1. Anonymous Annie 

    I don't know, I've eaten a bit too much dirt now and then in among my mushrooms or lettuce or leeks. And I'm not even a vegetarian. But yes, I'll go with Bunny on this one, fistfuls in the backyard aren't really for anyone.

    -Annie

  2. Anonymous hentaiser 

    dead or alive 4 hentai dead or alive 4 hentai dead or alive 4 hentai dead or alive 4 hentai

    This a good link's !
    Posted by Admin

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Profile of a Mommy for Hire
  • Previous posts

    Archives

    Cool Links